What Will I Learn ?
How To Safely & Correctly Apply, Remove & Maintain Your Chosen Method
Hair Placement / Safe Zones
How To Accurately Colour Match
The Importance of Health & Safety & Allergy Testing
Understanding Contra-Indications (Do’s & Don’ts)
What’s Included ?
Online Theory & Practical Tutorials
Client Consultation Form Designed For You
Free Ongoing Support & Advice
Online Training Manual / Knowledge Document
Ambassadors For Easiweft (special discount given to V Hair Academy students only)
Immediate Access To Trade Discount (up to 40%)
Discount With Recommended Public Liability Insurance Companies
Secret Tips To Success
Marketing & Business Start Up Tips
Diary Management Tips CNLTD (client never leaves the diary)
All Courses Fully Accredited & Insurance Approved
Certificate Awarded Upon Assessment
100% Pass Rate!
How It Works ?
1. Select your course
2. Select your location Venue (Free parking on site)
2. Complete booking & payment process online
3. You will shortly receive booking confirmation
4. We will contact you to set up a mutually convenient time and date for training
5. Further confirmation email will be sent to you confirming course venue & course details, including 40 page training manual.
Full Professional Kit ?
- Human Hair Training Head (optional)
- Kit Bag
- Hair Sectioning Comb
- Hair Pliers
- Nano Pulling Tool
- Micro Ring Pulling Tool
- The NEW Easi-Grip
- Crocodile Clips
- Butterfly Clips
- Small Sectioning Clips
- Separation Disk
- Tape Remover Solution
- Double Sided Replacement Tape
- Nano Rings
- Micro Rings
- Heat Connector * (included when booking fusion bond course only)
- List Of Practice Hair Suppliers
(Practice hair ONLY included alongside any method course booking and not included as a stand alone order).
Cutting Level 1 ?
The Cutting Level 1 Course is a separate certification which will allow you to finalise your clients fitting, using various cutting & blending techniques.
Without this certification you will not have permission or be insured to cut or razor the clients hair extensions. This course is recommended for complete beginners, with no previous experience/qualifications in hair cutting.