What Will I Learn ?
- How To Safely & Correctly Apply, Remove & Maintain Your Chosen Method
- Hair Sectioning
- Hair Placement / Safe Zones
- How To Accurately Colour Match
- The Importance of Health & Safety & Allergy Testing
- Understanding Contra-Indications (Do’s & Don’ts)
What’s Included ?
- Free Ongoing Support & Advice
- Online Training Manual / Knowledge Document
- Ambassadors For Easiweft (special discount given to V Hair Academy students only)
- Immediate Access To Trade Discount (up to 40%)
- Discount With Recommended Public Liability Insurance Companies
- Secret Tips To Success
- Marketing & Business Start Up Tips
- Diary Management Tips CNLTD (client never leaves the diary)
- All Courses Fully Accredited & Insurance Approved
- Certificate Awarded Upon Assessment
- 100% Pass Rate!
Full Professional Kit ?
- Human Hair Training Head
- Kit Bag
- Hair Sectioning Comb
- Hair Pliers
- Nano Pulling Tool
- Micro Ring Pulling Tool
- The NEW Easi-Grip
- Crocodile Clips
- Butterfly Clips
- Small Sectioning Clips
- Separation Disk
- Tape Remover Solution
- Double Sided Replacement Tape
- Nano Rings
- Micro Rings
- Heat Connector * (included when booking fusion bond course only)
- List Of Practice Hair Suppliers
(Practice hair ONLY included alongside any method course booking and not included as a stand alone order).
Cutting Level 1 ?
The Cutting Level 1 Course is a separate certification which will allow you to finalise your clients fitting, using various cutting & blending techniques.
Without this certification you will not have permission or be insured to cut or razor the clients hair extensions. This course is recommended for complete beginners, with no previous experience/qualifications in hair cutting.