What Will I Learn ?
- How To Safely & Correctly Apply, Remove & Maintain Your Chosen Method
- Hair Sectioning
- Hair Placement / Safe Zones
- How To Accurately Colour Match
- The Importance of Health & Safety & Allergy Testing
- Understanding Contra-Indications (Do’s & Don’ts)
What’s Included ?
- Free Ongoing Support & Advice
- Online Training Manual / Knowledge Document
- Ambassadors For Easiweft (special discount given to V Hair Academy students only)
- Immediate Access To Trade Discount (up to 40%)
- Discount With Recommended Public Liability Insurance Companies
- Secret Tips To Success
- Marketing & Business Start Up Tips
- Diary Management Tips CNLTD (client never leaves the diary)
- All Courses Fully Accredited & Insurance Approved
- Certificate Awarded Upon Assessment
- 100% Pass Rate!
How It Works ?
- A booking confirmation email will be sent to you immediately after booking confirming your order.
- All relevant online learning material, including course instructions will be emailed to you within 24 hours of placing your order.
- If you ordered Kit, this will be shipped to your door within 3-5 working days! FREE OF CHARGE.
- Assemble your training head and prepare your tools and follow your online course instructions.
- Contact your personal tutor anytime throughout your training, available to you 7 days a week via WhatsApp.
- Complete your practical assessments & theory assessment.
- Receive written assessment feedback from your tutor via email, together with your well deserved Accredited Certificate!
- YOU ARE NOW A FULLY QUALIFIED HAIR EXTENSION TECHNICIAN!
- You can now obtain your Public Liability Insurance & Trade Discount with your chosen hair suppliers.
Following successful completion of your course, we encourage all graduates to spend a minimum of 20 hours practice on their training heads and complete x1 full head of extensions in each method to a live model, prior to carrying out paying fittings to clients.
Full Professional Kit ?
- Training Head
- Kit Bag
- FREE Hair Extension Holder (with any 3 or 5 method course)
- Hair Sectioning Comb
- Hair Pliers
- Nano Pulling Tool
- Micro Ring Pulling Tool
- Crocodile Clips
- Butterfly Clips
- Small Sectioning Clips
- Separation Disk
- Tape Remover
- Fusion Bond Remover
- Double Sided Replacement Tape
- Nano Rings
- Micro Rings
- Heat Connector
- Kit Check List
Cutting Level 1 ?
The Cutting Level 1 Course is a separate certification which will allow you to finalise your clients fitting, using various cutting & blending techniques.
Without this certification you will not have permission or be insured to cut or razor the clients hair extensions. This course is recommended for complete beginners, with no previous experience/qualifications in hair cutting.